Top Offbeat Short-Haul Destinations From India
1. Kazakhstan: The world’s ninth-biggest country is quite economically advanced, thanks to its abundant reserves of oil and other valuable minerals. Take a shimmering cityscape and blend it with the snow capped peaks of the ZailiyskiyAlatau range and you will have the dazzling city of Almaty. The largest city in Kazakhstan, Almaty is a mix of modernity and natural beauty.
2. Oman: A hidden jewel at the tip of the Arabian Peninsula, Oman is a wonderful combination of rich heritage and modern life. A place where one can explore a traditional souq in the morning and attend a world-class show at the renowned Royal Opera House Muscat in the evening. Scenically wedged between mountains and ocean, with old forts and excellent museums, an opera and flower-filled parks, the gentle city of Muscat may be a delight to go to.
3. Myanmar: Myanmar is an unexplored natural and cultural wonder full of authentic experiences. From the snow-covered rugged Himalayas within the north to the pristine deep blue waters within the south, Myanmar is a land blessed and abundant. The natural attractions include caves, corals, lakes, rivers, beaches, islands, and mountains, whilst the connoisseur of culture and history will find pagodas, an array of vibrant festivals, 135 tribes and a spread of delicious cuisine to tantalise their taste buds.
4. Bahrain: A country like no other, Bahrain is an island nation where thousands of years of rich history lines the horizons with modern skyscrapers, offering an unparalleled combination of cultural adventures, entertainment options and leisure destinations. Thousands visit Bahrain to see the mighty fortress of Qalat Al Bahrain, the famous scuba diving sites, the quaint desert towns and craft centers that dot the country.
5. Jordan: Middle East’s most celebrated, easy going country where smiles, generosity, Levantine flavors and historical ruins are there to accompany you through your magic ride in anoriental gem. From the thriving metropolis of Amman to the quiet retreat of the FeynanEcolodge, there is something for everyone.